Yearly Horoscopes for Gemini
Born May 21 to June 20
- AstrologySource 2009 Forecast - These are not your "run-of-the-mill" newspaper style "sun sign" forecasts. Rather these are forecasts based on your "specific" birth data. Compiled by our best astrologers and delivered to you in a format that is easy to read. This report cover all aspects and midpoints of your year ahead.
- Acumind Forecast for 2009 - Pamela Powers looks at the eclipses, major transits and planet movements for 2007. Read the full interpretation of those aspects.
- AstroCenter Annual Forecasts - Don't start the New Year without reading our exclusive. ($$$)
- Astrology.com Year 2007 Forecast - Wondering what's in store for your year 2007? Peruse our thoughtful, in-depth horoscopes for insight into your year in love and romance, career and money and life in general!
- AstroAdvice 2007 Outlook - AstroAdvice.com - New Age site providing horoscope reading daily done by personalized astrology charting and zodiac readings which involve romance, compatibility, personality analysis resulting in career, family, physical, emotional and mental prediction. Palmistry content includes personalized palm readings in the areas of career, health and love. Our Tarot channel provides classical tarot readings as well as a host of derivatives designed to answer your specific questions on life.
- Passage 11 with St. Clair - general horoscope and tarot outlook for 2007 with predictions about what will happen in our world.
- The FutureMinders 2007 Horoscope - 3 different versions: major and minor cycles as well as month by month report ($$$)
- Stargazer's Annual Forecast - Vivian Carol's horoscope content is psychologically oriented and pro-active.
- Mystic Stars - Astrology At Mystic Stars offers all forms of astrological services, including FREE weekly horoscopes, weekly emotions, 2007 Year Ahead, Romance for 2007 and a Post Card Shop.
- Astrology on the Web - Astrology on the Web peeks at the year ahead in 2007 and covers relationships, career & finances, health, home and away, periods when Mercury is retrograde, solar and lunar eclipses and other unusual aspects.
- Marjorie Orr - general overview on the year 2007 with details about romance, money, work and health.
- John Hayes - brief horoscope forecast for 2007.
Weekly Horoscope for Gemini by Deborah Browning:
This week's scenario is highlighted by your ability to get back to your basic needs and wants. People with attitude problems shouldn't even come into the equation, stay clear of them. Your dilemma is that everybody wants a piece of you. There's usually a reason for everything that you do, but your creativity may be driven more out of necessity than talent. If you want to try to turn this situation around, you'd better start now. Use the raw materials you have on hand to demonstrate your idea of art and beauty. You'll have no choice but to be yourself when you journey on this new adventure. By week's end, the mysteries will start to wear thin and expose the harsh reality that really exists. You may have to temporarily withdraw from your profession in order to handle this personal matter. Once you finish dealing with the problem, you'll be able to find a lot more compassion from your peers than you ever expected. You'll be able enjoy conversations with people who like to laugh. Lucky Numbers: 12, 25, 33, 36, 46, 48 Read your full weekly horoscope...