Yearly Horoscopes for Leo
Born July 23 to August 23
- AstrologySource 2009 Forecast - These are not your "run-of-the-mill" newspaper style "sun sign" forecasts. Rather these are forecasts based on your "specific" birth data. Compiled by our best astrologers and delivered to you in a format that is easy to read. This report cover all aspects and midpoints of your year ahead.
- Acumind Forecast for 2009 - Pamela Powers looks at the eclipses, major transits and planet movements for 2007. Read the full interpretation of those aspects.
- AstroCenter Annual Forecasts - Don't start the New Year without reading our exclusive. ($$$)
- Astrology.com Year 2007 Forecast - Wondering what's in store for your year 2007? Peruse our thoughtful, in-depth horoscopes for insight into your year in love and romance, career and money and life in general!
- AstroAdvice 2007 Outlook - AstroAdvice.com - New Age site providing horoscope reading daily done by personalized astrology charting and zodiac readings which involve romance, compatibility, personality analysis resulting in career, family, physical, emotional and mental prediction. Palmistry content includes personalized palm readings in the areas of career, health and love. Our Tarot channel provides classical tarot readings as well as a host of derivatives designed to answer your specific questions on life.
- Passage 11 with St. Clair - general horoscope and tarot outlook for 2007 with predictions about what will happen in our world.
- The FutureMinders 2007 Horoscope - 3 different versions: major and minor cycles as well as month by month report ($$$)
- Stargazer's Annual Forecast - Vivian Carol's horoscope content is psychologically oriented and pro-active.
- Mystic Stars - Astrology At Mystic Stars offers all forms of astrological services, including FREE weekly horoscopes, weekly emotions, 2007 Year Ahead, Romance for 2007 and a Post Card Shop.
- Astrology on the Web - Astrology on the Web peeks at the year ahead in 2007 and covers relationships, career & finances, health, home and away, periods when Mercury is retrograde, solar and lunar eclipses and other unusual aspects.
- Marjorie Orr - general overview on the year 2007 with details about romance, money, work and health.
- John Hayes - brief horoscope forecast for 2007.
Weekly Horoscope for Leo by Deborah Browning:
This week's scenario is highlighted by respect, order, and discipline. Oddly enough, being right can be both a gift and a curse. Your intuitive judgment may be a little off. Working with others, however, may require that you share your opinions more discretely now. If you think before you open your mouth, you'll avoid some hassles. You'll feel better if you get productive and have fun at the same time. Adopt a creative attitude and try to turn your work into fun. Try not to get sidetracked by minor details. Keep your eye on the big picture and avoid petty distractions. You may take a first step toward a new financial partnership. The focus is on your ability to understand the big goal and find ways to get there. The key to your success is to learn what you need to cut out. It's about priorities. You have to know which tasks are most important now. You can show your talent for organization and planning by making the right choices. If you see the challenge as a puzzle, you'll be able to put the pieces together. Lucky Numbers: 19, 20, 24, 38, 42, 43 Read your full weekly horoscope...