Yearly Horoscopes for Aquarius
Born January 20 to February 18
- AstrologySource 2009 Forecast - These are not your "run-of-the-mill" newspaper style "sun sign" forecasts. Rather these are forecasts based on your "specific" birth data. Compiled by our best astrologers and delivered to you in a format that is easy to read. This report cover all aspects and midpoints of your year ahead.
- Acumind Forecast for 2009 - Pamela Powers looks at the eclipses, major transits and planet movements for 2007. Read the full interpretation of those aspects.
- AstroCenter Annual Forecasts - Don't start the New Year without reading our exclusive. ($$$)
- Astrology.com Year 2007 Forecast - Wondering what's in store for your year 2007? Peruse our thoughtful, in-depth horoscopes for insight into your year in love and romance, career and money and life in general!
- AstroAdvice 2007 Outlook - AstroAdvice.com - New Age site providing horoscope reading daily done by personalized astrology charting and zodiac readings which involve romance, compatibility, personality analysis resulting in career, family, physical, emotional and mental prediction. Palmistry content includes personalized palm readings in the areas of career, health and love. Our Tarot channel provides classical tarot readings as well as a host of derivatives designed to answer your specific questions on life.
- Passage 11 with St. Clair - general horoscope and tarot outlook for 2007 with predictions about what will happen in our world.
- The FutureMinders 2007 Horoscope - 3 different versions: major and minor cycles as well as month by month report ($$$)
- Stargazer's Annual Forecast - Vivian Carol's horoscope content is psychologically oriented and pro-active.
- Mystic Stars - Astrology At Mystic Stars offers all forms of astrological services, including FREE weekly horoscopes, weekly emotions, 2007 Year Ahead, Romance for 2007 and a Post Card Shop.
- Astrology on the Web - Astrology on the Web peeks at the year ahead in 2007 and covers relationships, career & finances, health, home and away, periods when Mercury is retrograde, solar and lunar eclipses and other unusual aspects.
- Marjorie Orr - general overview on the year 2007 with details about romance, money, work and health.
- John Hayes - brief horoscope forecast for 2007.
Weekly Horoscope for Aquarius by Deborah Browning:
This week's scenario is highlighted by rules & your ability to bend them. Do a little investigation before jumping to conclusions. Perhaps this change has some practical purpose. You may discover some legitimate shortcuts that help the team work together more efficiently. You're in charge, well at least you feel like you are. This could mean that you've earned trust and respect, so that you can move forward in your professional life. Even if you're uncertain, act confident. If you feel responsible, but don't have the authority to act, you may need to re-examine the situation. Talk to those who count to find out where you really stand. Some solid friends or colleagues could help you make a good decision, listen to what's said. Digest it before taking action. You're open to listening, but you need to discriminate between the various ideas that you hear. You may have to make some financial adjustments, but don't worry, you'll feel relief when you hone things down to a more manageable size. Results are more important than show. Lucky Numbers: 20, 25, 43, 44, 45, 46 Read your full weekly horoscope...