Yearly Horoscopes for Aquarius
Born January 20 to February 18
- AstrologySource 2009 Forecast - These are not your "run-of-the-mill" newspaper style "sun sign" forecasts. Rather these are forecasts based on your "specific" birth data. Compiled by our best astrologers and delivered to you in a format that is easy to read. This report cover all aspects and midpoints of your year ahead.
- Acumind Forecast for 2009 - Pamela Powers looks at the eclipses, major transits and planet movements for 2007. Read the full interpretation of those aspects.
- AstroCenter Annual Forecasts - Don't start the New Year without reading our exclusive. ($$$)
- Astrology.com Year 2007 Forecast - Wondering what's in store for your year 2007? Peruse our thoughtful, in-depth horoscopes for insight into your year in love and romance, career and money and life in general!
- AstroAdvice 2007 Outlook - AstroAdvice.com - New Age site providing horoscope reading daily done by personalized astrology charting and zodiac readings which involve romance, compatibility, personality analysis resulting in career, family, physical, emotional and mental prediction. Palmistry content includes personalized palm readings in the areas of career, health and love. Our Tarot channel provides classical tarot readings as well as a host of derivatives designed to answer your specific questions on life.
- Passage 11 with St. Clair - general horoscope and tarot outlook for 2007 with predictions about what will happen in our world.
- The FutureMinders 2007 Horoscope - 3 different versions: major and minor cycles as well as month by month report ($$$)
- Stargazer's Annual Forecast - Vivian Carol's horoscope content is psychologically oriented and pro-active.
- Mystic Stars - Astrology At Mystic Stars offers all forms of astrological services, including FREE weekly horoscopes, weekly emotions, 2007 Year Ahead, Romance for 2007 and a Post Card Shop.
- Astrology on the Web - Astrology on the Web peeks at the year ahead in 2007 and covers relationships, career & finances, health, home and away, periods when Mercury is retrograde, solar and lunar eclipses and other unusual aspects.
- Marjorie Orr - general overview on the year 2007 with details about romance, money, work and health.
- John Hayes - brief horoscope forecast for 2007.
Weekly Horoscope for Aquarius by Deborah Browning:
This week's scenario is highlighted by your ability to face your fear of being alone. You may feel overwhelmed, but you'll still be able to stand up for your beliefs. You'd prefer to delegate orders to others but if you must, you'll put your time in the trenches. Whatever it takes to feel part of the team. You've done very well with what you have to work with, but now it's time to do even better. Use your sense of humor rather than trying to make a serious point. You have to keep them interested or they'll look elsewhere. Past experience has shown you that you have to be careful in relationships. You'll do just fine, if you remember to have a little more patience and understanding than usual. Sometimes, it's hard for you to care about those who don't have their priorities straight. If someone speaks to you from their heart, you'd better listen to what they have to say. Individuals function best when being a part of a trusting team. You do good deeds because you want to, not because you have to. Lucky Numbers: 23, 24, 32, 34, 44, 49 Read your full weekly horoscope...